This is my first African Violet passdown from my ex-colleague.
The leaves are huge and the flowers are layered with shiny diamonds alike that reflects from them. It was very soothing and calming to admire them everyday the first thing I came into the office.
For the past 2 weeks I found out that the foothold of the dear Mum starts to rot. Maybe it's time to go after so many years accompanying me through good and bad times.
The best part is early this week I found a small baby sprouting from the side of the Mum. It's growing healthily so I guess the baby is going to replace its Mummy soon. How sad can it be when the feeling wash over me for awhile. No matter what the Mummy did her duty in keeping me company for years and now it's time to bid goodbye. I hope I have the power and means to save it from going away.
No comments:
Post a Comment