Wednesday, April 20, 2011

First necklace made

My long-time friend used to check with me if I make necklace. I was always curious that why she doesn't like earrings.
One fine day, I finally found the long hidden curiosity to ask her about it. Oh, it turn out that she doesn't has earloop holes for earrings except the clip-on type.
How silly of me that thought never come across me. And I still consider myself a close sister of hers..
At the same time I also found out that she treasure every little earring gift that I gave her over the years. So touching... 
Tonight, I finally have the time to complete the unfinished necklace (my first love) for her. Hope she will like it.
Hmm.. and my passion for making necklace starts burning at this second. Oh dear...another passion and hobby to take up part of my hectic life.

Forgive my poor photography skill. This is how the necklace looks like when hang by the neck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment