Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Revamp necklace



Got this vintage necklace at a shop at the new Clementi mall one night after class with a classmate. Class ends earlier than usual hence we grab the opportunity to have a quick tour of the mall. It looks nice from outside and inside too. The retail shops are not fully occupied hence we managed to finish the tour in about an hour's time while we hang in a few of the shops for some time... you know... when it comes to window-shopping... *sigh*
Women

This accessories shop is common according to my classmate. It has another outlet at Ang Mo Kio. However, the stock is quite a handful for a small space. 
My eyes pick up this vintage necklace that has a locket which opens up to a pocket watch look-alike. Not bad, huh. Got this at S$12.90 if my memory serves me well.

Anyway, to cut the story short, I don't quite like the simple look today, so I revamped it to look like this now. Cos I intend to wear it tomorrow for my casual weekday attire. Not forgetting tomorrow is Green day in my office and it reminds me to wear green now. *Oops..
I better go pick up my green top later and hang it somewhere where I can remind myself to wear it to office.

So there it goes... my new revamped vintage necklace!! Nice?



No comments:

Post a Comment